Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Uniwhale Stuffed Toy

My kids love little surprises everyday.  Here's my daughter's surprise for today--a uniwhale!  All things she love--pink, whales, and uni-anything.  If you've searched for uniwhale online like I did, the name is attached to silly things such as a name of a perverted male and a surgically attached horned-whale which drives people away from Canada: http://wikiality.wikia.com/Uniwhale

Silly things aside, here's a picture of a simple uniwhale I made.  Made it in about 10 minutes-- so it's not perfect. 



This is perhaps the easiest stuffed toy I've attempted.  

I had to make the pattern (since nothing's for free online anymore).  Googled for patterns and then drew the pattern myself based on the images that I saw. Will post image of pattern later. 

Materials: Fleece for body/ Felt for horn/ black thread for eyes.

Here's a bigger version (2nd attempt) I made and posted under another post on how to make the pattern for the uniwhale (button eyes, felt flower on tail, and felt horn with yarn twirled around it) :



No comments:

Post a Comment